Moms, have you ever tried cooking frozen broccoli in your air fryer? If not, you’re in for a treat! It’s quick, easy, and healthy. Plus, it’s a great way to add some green veggies to your diet. Here’s how to do it!
What You’ll Need:
- An Air Fryer
- Frozen Broccoli
- Salt and Pepper
- Garlic Powder (Optional)
- Olive Oil Spray (Optional)
How to Cook Frozen Broccoli in Air Fryer
- Preheat your air fryer at 360 degrees Fahrenheit for 2 minutes.
- Place the frozen broccoli in the air fryer, do not allow it to thaw before, do not stack them, if your fry basket is large enough, a single layer is perfect.
- Cook the frozen broccoli at 180°C or 360°F for 4 minutes. This initial cooking phase is mainly to defrost the broccoli.
- After 4 minutes, remove the fryer basket and empty the water at the bottom of the fryer.
- Add salt, black pepper, garlic powder (optional), and a few sprays of olive oil to the broccoli.
- Replace the fry basket and cook for another 4 minutes at the same temperature.
- Remove the fry basket again and add a sprinkle of parmesan cheese to top it off. Enjoy!
1. How long to cook frozen broccoli in an air fryer?
Frozen broccoli takes roughly 8-10 minutes to cook in an air fryer.
2. What temperature to cook frozen Broccoli in an air fryer?
Frozen broccoli cooks perfectly at 180°C or 360°F.
3. Do you need to defrost frozen broccoli before cooking in air fryer?
No, it’s best to cook them frozen. Do not allow it to thaw before cooking.
4. Do you need to add oil to cook frozen broccoli in an air fryer?
You don’t have to, but you can add a bit of olive oil halfway through the cooking time when you’re adding other seasonings.
As you can see, this frozen broccoli air fryer recipe literally takes less than 10 minutes to cook and tastes incredible. Plus, it’s a great way to get your kids to eat their veggies!
Once you’ve tried it, let us know what you think in the comments below.