Who doesn’t love a good jacket potato, whether you’re having it with beans, cheese, tuna or just plain old butter? In today’s recipe, I’ll show you just how quick and easy it is to make jacket potato in an air fryer.
The best thing is you won’t need any fancy ingredients, just a few basics and you’re good to go. Here’s what you’ll need to cook a baked potato in an air fryer:
What you’ll need:
- 1 Large baking potato
- 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Optional toppings: butter, cheese, beans, tuna, etc.
How to Make Jacket Potato in an Air fryer
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F/200°C.
- While the air fryer is warming up, wash your potato and slice it in half lengthwise.
- Rub the potato halves with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the potato halves in the air fryer basket and cook at 400°F/200°C for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer and add your desired toppings. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Jacket Potato in Air Fryer FAQ
Can I use a different type of potato?
Yes, you can use any type of potato you like. Just keep in mind the cooking time will vary depending on the size of the potato.
What temperature to cook jacket potato in an air fryer?
Cook the potato at 400°F/200°C.
How long to cook jacket potato in an air fryer?
It takes about 20 minutes to cook a jacket potato in an air fryer.
What if my potato isn’t cooked through after 20 minutes?
Cook for an additional 5-10 minutes.
Can I make more than one potato at a time in an air fryer?
Yes, you can make multiple potatoes at once. Just be sure to increase the cooking time by 5 minutes for each additional potato.
What are some topping ideas for my air fryer jacket potato?
There are many toppings you can use, such as butter, cheese, beans, tuna, etc. Get creative and enjoy!
That’s it for today’s recipe. I hope you enjoy your delicious air fryer jacket potato! Until next time, happy cooking!